Deck Flecks for Hotels & Resorts in South Florida
We deliver solutions that increase the beauty and safety of your commercial space, while supporting smart budget decisions for both your company's present and future. Our recommended product for commercial pool decks, entrances, walkways, and patios is Deck Flecks, part of the Flecks Systems line. Deck Flecks is a resilient, soft surface option that is highly durable, safe, and beautiful. Deck Flecks is an excellent fit for commercial spaces for the following reasons:
- Deck Flecks is one of the most durable surfaces on the market. In outdoor spaces, UV stability is key for durability. Unlike rubber surfaces which look similar at first but quickly degrade, Deck Flecks is made of high-quality UV-stable thermoplastics. Even in the brightest sunlight, these surfaces maintain 90% of their color after 10 years. This means that if you happen to need a spot repair several years into the future, we can accurately match your colors, saving you money compared to more costly repair options. The unique formulation creates a chemical bond between the product's granules and binder, which allows it to be highly durable. Deck Flecks is installed in some of the most highly-trafficked areas of the world's busiest resorts and amusement parks, and includes a Five Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Deck Flecks can greatly reduce the chance of a slip-and-fall and the costly litigation associated with these accidents. And if you do have a slip-and-fall, Deck Flecks is impact-absorbing for lower injury risk.
- Crack Resistance
- Unlike tile or pavers, Deck Flecks is virtually crack-proof, even if the concrete substrate underneath continues to move. This is because Flecks can stretch to 155% of its length before cracking.
- The value of Flecks comes in the long-term durability, lower maintenance costs, and savings from potential safety hazards/liabilities. Flecks has lower maintenance costs compared with most other surfaces, as it is UV stable, difficult to stain, easy to repair, and virtually crack-proof. As a non-slip product, Flecks can greatly reduce the chance of a slip-and-fall. Rennovating? Avoid costly and time-consuming demolition, because Flecks can be installed over many existing surfaces, including cracked concrete and wood.
- Flecks is a poured-in-place surface, meaning it can be installed seamlessly. We offer endless inlaid design possiblities, including logos and patterns. Flecks can be color mixed for a custom blend. As a water-pourous system, Flecks can be installed directly over drains, hiding them without interfering with water flow.
- Ease of Care
- An antimicrobial system, Flecks resists mold and algae and is extremely easy to care for. It is also chlorine-stable, and the "white" color survived our three-day Red Wine Submersion Test without staining. Our recommended cleaning is a powerwash up to 3,000 psi with a rotating scrubber head.
- By the pool or patio, Deck Flecks ensures your guests will enjoy walking barefoot on a cool-to-the-touch surface. Flecks has a slight "give" as well, so it is suprisingly comfortable to walk upon.
- Modular Design
- Coupled with Play Flecks for children's play areas and Water Flecks for water play, your Deck Flecks can blend seamlessly into other components of your resort. Flecks Systems offers grouted (waterproof) products for interior or specialty applications as well.